Friday, October 31, 2008

Recent Russian Remembrances

Ahoy faithful blog followers, sincere apologies on my lack of entries over the past couple of weeks. It's been a very busy time around the church getting ready for the missions revival and the mission trip to St. Petersburg, Russia. We had a successful trip, I believe, and as soon as I can put a couple of moments together I'll file a full report with some awesome photos. Until then, thank you for your prayers. We all stayed safe and well during the trip and have arrived home safely and have entered the foray of overcoming jet lag while returning to the hustle and bustle of daily life.

I've got some Patriot Guard responsibilities today and a very busy week starting this weekend, but I really want to share this trip with you. Stay tuned, my friends.

No comments: