Monday, February 25, 2008

Keep On

Last week (and several previous to it) were especially busy, eventful, even burdensome for some of our group. As I begin to try to put things in order for this week I get to include things to handle like..."the brakes are making a funny grinding sound" from the wife, and "Dad, I dropped my cell phone in the toilet, can you meet me at Alltel after class?" "Don't forget this is trash day," etc.

Also understanding that I will be out of town Th/Fr this week and Mon/Tue of next on business and trying to put it all together. So I stopped a moment to ask the Lord's help. There is no way I can get it all together, keep it all together, and get anything accomplished except with His help. I am reminded from His word, "Greater is He that is in you, than he who is in the world", also "Be not weary in well-doing, for your efforts are not in vain", to the little children's song, "we are weak but He is strong". I prayed a prayer of help and guidance for myself this week, and while I was there I went ahead and asked a special blessing on each of you.

I hate that I missed three wonderful opportunities to fellowship with my PGR family this week, but I was blessed to participate in a great mission and to break bread with you at least after the visitation, thanks again BC! Hope you all have a good week. If I can grease the gears for you, just let me know. I'm either here or gone somewhere!

No comments: